The Black Out
Year end Party for entrepreneurs…
- SME’s create over 60% of employment and contribute to almost 50% of the GDP
- Without them with economy would black out
- According to the National Development Plan the small business sector will create 90% of the expected 11 million jobs by 2030, but the failure rates of start ups are staggering at almost 70%-80% being unsuccessful in the first year
- The Department of Small Business Development is one of the interventions by the Government to ensure that small businesses grow and continue as forerunners of the economy
- The BlackOut is the perfect way for entrepreneurs, wantrepreneurs and SME owners to close out the year.
- We offer them a platform to network and celebrate the current year and gear toward the following year with confidence.
- The BlackOut puts this event together to recognise and celebrate the entrepreneurs and SME owners who still pursue business despite these facts.
- We invite corporate South Africa to partner with us in this effort to recognise, inspire and empower entrepreneurs.